Stage R&D - Films Photovoltaïques F/H
Etablissement : ASCA, la Chevrolière
Type de contrat : Stage
Temps de travail : Temps plein
Lieu La Chevrolière
À partir du 01.02.2023
ASCA is among the world leaders in the field of organic photovoltaics. ASCA produces organic solar cells with a focus on client-specific solutions. In addition, the company is also active in the field of research and development, in order to continue to provide its clients with creative and innovative solutions. In this regard, ASCA uses a unique production process, combining printing, lamination, and laser techniques. This advanced technology is easily scalable and allows the production of the utmost individual, customer-specific designs. ASCA also helps clients with system solutions in order to integrate OPVs into already existing or new products. More information can be found at www.asca.com.
In order to support our research and development team in France earliest possible we are looking for a Engineer or Master Degree Student (m/w/x) for a 6 months project
The project is a feasibility study for the production of transparent conducting electrode (TCE). In this frame, your missions are:
- Make a literature review on transparent electrode
- Select the materials to be used in the process.
- Develop the fabrication process of this TCE at lab scale.
- Realize OPV cells or modules on this TCE
- Characterize electrode and OPV device and optimize performances
- Conclude on the feasibility and prepare the upscaling to pilot or production scale
To achieve these objectives :
- You are supported by a project team of engineers and technicians;
- You plan and carry out experiments on your own responsibility;
- You take care of the analysis of your experiments;
- You document your results in technical reports and present your work in R&D meeting;
What we expect
- You study print technology, materials science, chemistry, process engineering or related subjects. Preferably you have basic knowledge of the physics of semiconductors and solar cells as well as organic/printable photovoltaics;
- You have experience in the fabrication of thin, semiconducting layers and devices, preferably using coating and/or printing techniques, as well as their optical and electrical characterization. You have experienced in process development, lamination techniques.
- You enjoy working as part of a team and have high levels of initiative and motivation.
- On a personal level, you are impressive for your determined and performance-oriented working style as well as your excellent communication and argumentation skills.
- Your fluent proficiency in spoken and written English, help you in your daily communication with your colleagues.
We offer responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team. If you would like to support our team in the development of highly innovative photovoltaic concepts we will be glad to receive your application!
Starting date from january 2023
In addition to the compensation, you will be entitled to our lunch service. You can also take profit of our partenship with students accomodation associations in order to facilitate your accomadation research.
Le poste n'est plus à pourvoir.